Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Short Introduction

Hey everyone,

This is the first post in my new blog on World of Warcraft and specifically, the Death Knight class, although, I will also post about other things WoW related or otherwise.

Anyway, my name is Nicky (WoW name Rakzuk) and I have been playing World of Warcraft for about three years. Before I started a Death Knight I mostly played as a rogue (who's still at level 70 poor guy) and when Wrath of the Lich King came out I realized that having a plate wearing rogue/warlock was a better idea.

I currently have two Death Knights one as a tank and another as a dps. Yes I could just get two sets of gear for one but I just love leveling them. (Maybe I should level a PvP one?)

I hope to be able to post on this site at the very minimum twice a week and hopefully shed some light on the class for beginners and maybe even give some helpful tips to veterans of the class. Also, anyone who plays a lesser class should also check out this site as hopefully I can give some helpful tips and who knows, you might come to the dark side eventually.

Anyways, thanks for checking out my blog and I hope to have some posts up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment